21 October 2017

Ugly Pumpkins

Who doesn't love a great picture book?  The Ugly Pumpkin is one of my fall favorites!


We read this book in class and then talked about the different themes in the book.  Students made their own Ugly Pumpkins that showed some emotion.


Students were able to come up with a ton of great themes for the book and they loved the end of the book when the Ugly Pumpkin says, "Oh my gosh!  I'm a squash!"



Here are our Ugly Pumpkins!  Aren't they the cutest things!  Click here for a great TPT pack using this book!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About The Blog Author!

Hi there!  I am a 4th and 5th grade teacher with 25 years of experience in urban public schools.  I have taught in five different buildings ...

Powered by Blogger.

Grab my button!

Popular Posts

Los Angeles

Los Angeles

Total Pageviews